Diaper rash is a skin rash that happened in the area covered by diapers, which caused by skin problem and/or irritation. Rash or irritant diaper dermatitis indicated by erythema (redness) or scaling that appears on skin near diaper’s area.
Sign and symptoms of diaper rash
Diaper rash usually came quickly and affect babies’ skin area that are covered by or near diaper.
Causes of diaper rash
Diaper rash are caused by prolonged contact with urine and feces that increased humidity on skin.
How to use Babydex-A?
- One of the key factors to treat diaper rash is to keep the area covered by diapers to stay clean and dry.
- After cleaning and drying you babies’ skin, it’s time to put diaper on your babies.
- Change the diapers regularly to keep your babies’ skin clean.
- Apply Babydex-A 1 to 2 times a day to prevent and treat diaper rash.
- If you use cloth diapers on your babies, you could use the one with elastic to reduce humidity on the area covered by diaper.