Babies have a very soft and smooth skin, makes it vulnurable to diaper rash. This is one reason why your babies need a good skin care. Babydex-A helps to prevent and treat diaper rash from your beloved babies, creating an optimal enviroment for you babies’ health. Study results* proved that Babydex-A didn’t show any irritant properties, so it issafe to use it for your babies’ skin. *Report Spin Control Asia Co., Ltd Dec 2015
Main ingredients • Dexpanthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5)
• Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
• Hydrogenated Retinol (Vitamin A)
Indication : Baby skin care to prevent and treat diaper rash
Safety test (in vivo) : No irritation as result of use.
How to use Babydex-A?
1. One of the key factors to treat diaper rash is to keep the area covered by diapers to stay clean and dry.
2. After cleaning and drying your babies’ skin, it’s time to put diaper on your babies.
3. Change the diapers regularly to keep your babies’ skin clean.
4. Apply Babydex-A 1 to 2 times a day to prevent and treat diaper rash.
5. If you use cloth diapers for your babies, you could use the one with elastic to reduce humidity on the area covered by diaper.